I was privileged to participate in Next Design Leadership Institute’s Beautiful Diversion. We were asked to comment on Bruce Nussbaum’s article “Are Designers the enemy of design?” It was a really great exercise, and I’m humbled by the company I share in the document.
The contributors are:
- Sir George Cox, Tony Fry, John Thackara, Elizabeth Pastor, Anne-Marie Willis, Tim Brown, GK VanPatter, Neal Moore, Geoff Crook, George Kembel, Ellen Lupton, Thomas Noller, Mark Breitenberg, Kristian Bengtsson, Gill Wildman, Cameron Tonkinwise, Gunnar Swanson, MP Ranjan, Uday Dandavate, Richard Buchanan, William Tate, Paul J. Nini, Martin Mangold, Peter Schreck, Nate Burgos, Jaime Barrett, Birgit H. Jevnaker, Jean Schneider, Thomas S. Bley, Michelle Siegel, Chris Arnold, Dan Roam, Adam Kallish, Stefan Holmlid, Hans Kaspar Hugentobler, Alun Price, Nicola Morelli, Shelley Evenson, William Tschumy, Zachary Jean Paradis, Brett Patching, Leslie Alfin, Tiiu Poldma, Loretta Staples, JÃ¸rgen Rasmussen, Claire Hartten, Michael Erlhoff, Eric Niu, Alex Cheek, David Sless, Christopher Vice.
- Firefox3 and Silverlight misbehaving on your site? Read this
- Cynergy’s crazy coolness that keeps on giving
- Design Problem for Phizzpop Design Challenge Nationals
- Want to join the best damn UX Evangelist Team in the world?