You’ll see Lou Carbone (Experience Engineering and author of “Clued In”), David Armano (Critical Mass, and author of Logic + Emotion), Dan Roam (author of “The Back of the Napkin” coming from Penguin), Dan Harrelson (Adaptive Path), Kim Lenox (Adaptive Path), and Jensen Harris (UX Program Manager for Office 2007), among others present.
I’ll be moderating a panel at our upcoming MIX08 conference entitled “The Business Value of Design” – if you haven’t already registered for MIX08, what are you waiting for?
The Business Value of Design
When: Thursday, March 6 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM,
Where: Delfino 4101 – Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Speaker(s): Dave Blakely, Jason Brush, Jimmy Kim, Will Tschumy (Moderator), David Watson, Luke Wroblewski
Audience(s): Business, Creative
Session Type: Panel
Abstract: Is good design good business? Listen to these customers discuss how good design helped them:
- Reach the market faster with lower development costs
- Increase the revenues and retained earnings of their products or services
- Increase market share
You’ll hear how design has created real competitive advantage for businesses across the spectrum from consumer to business brands. Hear from the design professionals who did the work, and the customers who hired them.
- They like me, they *really* like me
- See Will Here: TiE Panel discussion on July 26th, 6-9pm Santa Clara, CA
- Boot Camp 1.2
- See Will interview Lou Carbone
- Announcing Express Yourself