Cynergy won the Phizzpop Design Challenge Nationals at SxSW with their fantastic entry, Ben. While all the contestants had interesting and compelling entries, Cynergy’s was truly a cut above.
Winning more than 85% of the people choice vote, the Cynergy team created a series of interconnected applications – a desktop WPF application, a Silverlight application and a Facebook application. Check out the screenshots here!
- Cynergy’s winning entry, Ben, posted
- Crazy cool stuff from Cynergy Labs
- Photobucket Visual Search wins “Best in Industry” award from Web Marketing Association
- Speaking on launches – if you haven’t used eBay Simple Lister, what are you waiting for?!
- Great Post from Cynergy, A RIA-focused UX agency